The allure of going faster with less energy is appealing to almost anyone and the latest innovation to make bikes go faster is ceramic wheel bearings. Since the speed of a motorcycle is most determined by the performance of its rotating parts, investing in ceramic wheel bearings by Worldwide Bearings is a logical choice for the serious rider. Look for them in the winner’s circle.
- Set includes 2 front and 4 rear bearings
- Quicker elapsed times and higher MPH’s
- Ceramic bearings offer 40% less friction than steel
- Less friction = More horsepower
- 60% less rotating weight
- Low tension, maintenance free dust seals
- Mobil® Polyrex® light weight aerospace grease
- Bearing life 3 to 5 times longer than steel
- Lower vibration levels
- Cooler running
- No extra maintenance required
- 2 year warranty
Worldwide Hybrid Ceramic Bearings utilize SAE 52100 high-carbon chromium steel races, this air-melted alloy is clean, hard, and wear resistant, combined with Grade 5 Silicon Nitride balls. All ceramic bearings come with low friction removable seals.
*Fits stock OEM Wheels for model specified only
No posts found