Why go with a Race ECU Flash over an auxiliary module.
- Complex installation.
- Installation of additional hardware means that there is more possible sources of error.
- Auxiliary modules are dependent on the signals that the original ECU receives. This causetime delayelay between the receivers and the information received by the auxiliary module. Thus 100% optimal mapping is not attainable.
- Influencing the injection timing and Spark Advance in "real time" is not possible.
- Increasing the rev limiter it is not possible. possiblessibile to deactivate or modify the parameters of the Lambda sensor.
- The exhaust servo cannot be deactivated
Please include the following info with your ECU.
- Make: Ducati
- Model (we only work on Ducs with Magnetti Marelli ECU’s 2002 to 2012):
- Why are you having your ECU flashed?What modifications does your bike have? (exhaust, air filter and performance modifications)
No posts found