We are growing our inventory and some items will need to be shipped from Mfg., please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
Always keep track of the pressure and tire temperature of your riders in one click.
The TPMS system allows to monitor, through a 433MHZ USB receiver, the internal pressure and the rim temperature of 24 different tires. Through Danas it is possible to configure minimum and maximum temperature / pressure alarms so that you immediately have the status of the tires in your box, without moving from your position.
- Thanks to a 433Mhz USB receiver, you can read the status of 24 different tires via our Danas software.
- The compact receiver (86mm x 70mm x 12mm) can be connected to both Windows and Mac systems as it is based on the classic FTDI chip.
- Thanks to its antenna it is able to read the state of the tires at a distance of 8-10m thus covering the classic size of an entire box.
- The TPMS Kit is supplied complete with two sensors and relative valves with sensor support.
- Valves can be ordered in both 8.5mm and 11.5mm.
- It is then possible to purchase the single sensor to increase the number of tires to be monitored.
- The sensors have one degree resolution for the rim temperature and 0.01 bar for the internal pressure.
- Through the special dialog in Danas it is possible to monitor 24 different tires.
- For each of them it is possible to associate the ID of the sensor with a name and define if it is a front or a rear. The list therefore remains available for subsequent uses.
- Danas allows to configure the minimum and maximum pressure and temperature alarms for both the front and rear.
- The data is colored blue or red to indicate the exceeding of the thresholds, in one verse or another.
- The status of the battery is also indicated for each sensor.
- 433MHz USB receiver
- Simultaneous reading of 24 sensors
- Minimum/maximum pressure/temperature alarms
- Range 8-10m
- 2 sensors with valves included in the kit
- Available 8.5mm and 11.5 mm size
- Internal battery
- Weight: 17g
- Resolution: 1 degree, 0.01 bar
No posts found