- Machined from Ergal billet and then treated with anodic oxidation.
- Required to remove and check the correct torque of the steering stem nut of your Panigale.
- Suited for use with torque wrenches, for this purpose we machined an higher hexagon to have longer guide in the housing of the socket wrench.
- Designed with an ergonomic shape to grant a reliable handling.
- The only one adopting 8 pins to avoid damage to the OEM top nut.
- An O-Ring is placed on the external circular ring for a steady placement of the socket wrench, avoiding scratching the fork top bridge.
No posts found