- Wet slipper clutch
- Comes with all necessary hardware for installation
- Professional installation recommended
- Made in Italy
The hearth of STM slipper clutch
- it makes pressure on the disc pack through the pressure plate;
- it replaces the helicoidal springs
- it makes pressure on the drum;
- it regulates the opening of the slipper clutch and regulates the engine brake
The primary and secondary springs are pre-loaded in order to generate an initial elastic strength of contrast
Primary spring functioning:
When you operate clutch lever, the primary spring is compressed.The spring releases an elastic strength of contrast to the lever movement.The next chart shows how the spring load varies with its compression.
Secondary spring functioning:
The engine brake makes the drum rotate and shift out wards causing the discs to disengage. The secondary spring is compressed in comparison with the initial resting position and generates an elastic strength of contrast.
No posts found