Our chain adjusters are obtained from A solid piece, CNC machined from billet Aluminium 7075-T6 and 6082 alloys, anodized with stainless steel fittings.
- The precise machining allows precise adjustment first time every time.
- To adjust simply turn the small adjuster, which has small detents that click when turned, and a metric scale is stamped into the alloy so you can achieve 100% accurate line up of left & right sides.
- Featuring a sleek race design and available in black or red, Lightech chain adjusters are perfect for both track and street.
- Don't forget the chain adjuster lifters (as option) which allows you to use spool-type rear stands for a more secure lift.
- Each kit includes: 2 x chain adjusters ready assembled, fitting instructions, all necessary fittings for each model.
Note: Photo of adjusters installed may show optional / additional axle sliders. spools, and rear axle nut NOT included with chain adjuster kit !!
No posts found