Using technology developed in Moto GP this revolution in brake rotor technology takes performance to a new level. The patented T drive system allows the transfer of brake torque to transition more efficiently between the contact area of the rotor and carrier when compared to the traditional button design. This assures a fully floating action in both radial and axial directions. The redesigned 8 fixing rotor is lighter in comparison to any other high performance rotor currently on the market.
- Moto GP inspired
- High Carbon stainless steel
- 5.5mm Thickness with a 32.5mm wide friction surface
- CNC machined aluminum rotor carrier
- Available for all current European and Japanese sportbike models
- May require spacers when upgrading to an oversized rotor.
No posts found