Superlite 520 Conversion sprocket kits shave unsprung "rotating" weight which in turn provides better acceleration, braking and handling. All kits include high quality RS7 Series steel sprockets with multiple gear ratio options and high strength D.I.D. X-Ring sealed chains cut to length. These kits are extremely strong and built to last!
Each sprocket kit includes
- (1) Superlite XD Series chromoly steel drilled and lightened front sprocket
- (1) Superlite RS7 Series black plated C45 steel rear sprocket
- (1) High strength D.I.D. 520 Super Street ZVMX or 520 ERV3 Race Series X'ring sealed chain cut to length
- (1) Matching D.I.D. Rivet style connecting link
- 520 Super Street ZVMX Series Chain - Recommended for motorcycles with 1200cc's or smaller
- Available Colors - Natural or Gold
- 520 ERV3 Series Race Chain - Recommended for motorcycles with 1000cc's or smaller
- Available Colors - Gold
For increased acceleration and torque, select a one tooth smaller front sprocket or a larger rear sprocket. For better mid-range and top speed, just do the opposite. Keep in mind that one tooth on the front sprocket is equal to 2.5 teeth on the rear sprocket. The stock gear ratio is noted below and once a gear ratio is selected, we will cut the chain to the correct length.
Product picture is for reference only and not an exact photo of the sprocket designs.
No posts found