The newest race chain from DID is the 520ERV7. Upgraded from the 520ERV3, the 520ERV7 boasts a 3% higher tensile strength (now rated to 1000cc), a 13% longer chain life, and less friction due to X-Ring material improvements.The is the most widely use race chain in the world. Great for club racing or top-level competition and used by many AMA, MotoAmerica , WSBK and MotoGP race teams.
- Gold inner and outer links
- Includes one RIVET style master link
- Average tensile strength is 8,800 foot pounds
- Weight is 4 pounds per 120 links
- Manufacturer rated to 1000cc's
No posts found