Once your ECU arrives we normally ship back within one to three business days. Going through our website and submitting your payment here will speed up the process and insure you have your ECU back in the shortest amount of time.
Why go with a Race ECU Flash over an auxiliary module.
- Complex installation.
- Installation of additional hardware means that there is more possible sources of error.
- Auxiliary modules are dependent on the signals that the original ECU receives. This causetime delayelay between the receivers and the information received by the auxiliary module. Thus 100% optimal mapping is not attainable.
- Influencing the injection timing and Spark Advance in "real time" is not possible.
- Increasing the rev limiter it is not possible. possiblessibile to deactivate or modify the parameters of the Lambda sensor.
- The exhaust servo cannot be deactivated
Please print our the attached FORM and mail in with your ECU
No posts found