The CPro is only available to fit the Calipers that use two pads per caliper like the M4, M50, GP4-RX and the Silver line Two piece cast radial calipers found OE on many Ducati and MV models at this time.
Ferodo Racing is pleased to announce the successor to the existing CP1 race compound with the all-new C-Pro.
The result of an extensive development program looking to build on the success with a Carbon/ceramic formulation that exceeds the existing parameters of its predecessor in every category.
In comparison to the CP1, the new C-Pro organic race pads feature:
- Substantially higher peak coefficient of friction for greater overall stopping power
- Higher average coefficient of friction across the entire thermal range
- Much improved wear characteristics translating into longer life
- Higher thermal threshold to resist fade in the harshest conditions
- Stronger, but not overpowering initial bite
- Excellent feel and feedback at the lever
- Brilliant overall performance on both iron and stainless steel rotors
- Pads are sold per caliper, so you need to order 2 sets (quantity 2) for both calipers
No posts found