Spider designs and builds their rearsets based on four key areas: function, durability, ease of repair, and finish. First, the rearsets must function beyond all else. They must provide the adequate ground clearance and vital feedback that a fast rider needs to push the machine to the limit. Second, they must be able to take a beating and keep on going. These rearsets are machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum, resulting in a rearset that is more than twice as durable as an OEM rearset. In the event of a crash, the fixed high-grip knurled footpegs act as a secondary frame slider to keep the swingarm and mid-frame off of the tarmac. Lastly, many Spider Rearsets utilize a special design that provides ease of assembly and repair. The fewer parts there are, the less that can go wrong.
- Special design helps in delivering the blistering power of the mighty V4 to the ground by bracing the swingarm and engine.
- Allows for the the adjustability of pivot on the V4R swirngarm.
- GP shift only
- High-grip knurl foot & toe pegs
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Clear or Black anodized finish
- Rear set with movements mounted on bearing
- The adjustable version allows movement both horizontally and vertically to find the best position for the rider
- Maximum precision, lightness, durability and reliability
Note: Race / Track Use Only
No posts found