Eliminates the Air Re-circulation system on Ducati V4 for better EGA readings especially during sweep style dyno tuning.
The kit consists of a CNC machined plate that replaces the original cover, a rubber cap to close the hole in the airbox.
The secondary air injection system (PAIR) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable
- Free up engine space
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the PAIR system completely, including the valve, the PAIR cover and the associated tubing
- No check engine lights on dash
- Plug & Play Bypass Plug
High Quality Standards:
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability
- The block off plate is made by CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- Components that guarantee a high quality product
- Tested and developed for compatible motorcycles
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE, LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES WHICH MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR USE, UPON A HIGHWAY.
No posts found