This is a new line and we are working to grow our inhouse inventory. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
The TK range arises from our passion for mechanics, motorcycle racing and the elegance of “Made in Italy” products.
After taking into consideration the various issues reported by pilots and their teams, we have developed an innovative brake disc, which has been tested for two seasons (2012 – 2013) in the Superstock and World Superbike races, bringing many benefits and achieving excellent results.
- MATERIALS: The materials we use for production are the result of years of on-going research and development on race tracks. The quality of these materials combined with the particular shape of the disc also ensures less wear of the disc. The materials are all certified and the disc production process is via a chain allowing full traceability of the finished product;
- WEIGHT: the particular drilling increases the removed material with the same diameter of the hole and the consequent reduction of the gyroscopic effect (-250g disc for the SBK version)
- PAD CLEANING: the equidistant holes make the heat distribution even (tests carried out have shown a reduction in temperature compared to conventional discs of approximately 20%) significantly reducing “fading from overheating” while inclined drilling allows fast discharge of any impurities such as: friction material, mud, water, etc..
- MODULATION: the distribution of the holes modulates the braking action while keeping the pad clean and increasing safety on wet or slippery conditions.
- RESIDUAL TORQUE: a significant reduction in residual torque due to the pads being clean, greater cooling and constant thermal distribution (better sliding action in a straight line and in the middle of a bend). The particular drilling helps keep the pads efficient and constantly revive
- FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY
- MADE IN ITALY
No posts found