Top triple clamp fork bridge which combines weight savings and performance. These are designed for more then just aesthetics and weight reduction: In fact, they’re designed to make the front-end more flexible and sensitive to lateral loads. We achieved good elasticity that allows for better response and feel from the front for the rider. Aesthetically, it’ll radically changes the way you bike looks. The design keeps the profile of the original triple clamp but allows the forks to be dropped further down for greater geometry changes.
- Upper triple clamp designed for better feel of the front end and eliminating the key switch housing
- 100% racing inspired, made of aluminum alloy, totally CNC machined
- Approx: 100 grams lighter than the original
- Engraved vernier, for a more precise regulation of the clip-on angle.
- Perfect black anodize finish inox steel PRO-BOLT screws
- Option available for Road or Race. Road version has location for ignition.
- Official supplier of several MotoGP and Superbike teams
- Made in Italy
No posts found